Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Timber 5115 @Timber5115
13 September, 12:47
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
In my neighborhood, they fog for mosquitos every couple days. They use to do it at about 10 pm and less frequently. Nut now it is almost every day or two, and its at 4 am or so. I had thought that they had stopped fogging, but then my hours changed and i had to start waking up at 330 am.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
13 September, 03:00 (E)
Oh, you're right! And hardly any butterflies anymore!

Ten + years ago Steve Quayle said the same thing about birds. He noted that there used to be large flocks of thousands of little birds flying through the air, sitting on electrical lines, & filling the trees; then said you hardly see those anymore, but what you do see is birds of prey like vultures. He was right!

Couple weeks ago I was reminiscing with a friend that I've known for 50+ years about how when we were kids we were always barefoot playing outside & climbing trees, and never had insect bites from red ants or spiders or bees. Now you can't go outside without being bitten.

What is going on?? 🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

anna justice @Truth_
13 September, 01:10
Sometimes the concerning thing is not what you see, but what you don't see.