Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
17 September, 01:56
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I'm telling you he's absolutely correct. I have military people in my family and they don't talk much but they will nod at some deep questions i ask. I know DJT is in control!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
17 September, 12:32
Happy Q Day 😎
4 Those Whom hav Been Paying Attention Makes Perfect Sence

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
17 September, 12:21
Thank God it's True!!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
15 September, 08:52
Better late than never!!!

USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
14 September, 11:34

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
14 September, 11:05
Look at other dudes face... You can bet your sweet azz they've started digging.
100th 🐵 effect
LFG & FJB

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
14 September, 11:02

arba happihr @arba
15 September, 10:14
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Aloha
Here use this
We need the word out🤗

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
14 September, 11:00

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
14 September, 10:54
Patriot Patel and his devolution theory. Kash Patel said it was untrue months ago. But who really knows....it's very far fetched for sure.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
15 September, 08:43
In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication
I wouldn't put any stock in what Patel has to say, he's a part of the Club.

Terri Lynn @HappyCleveland
12 September, 11:32
For the normies/soon to see the light 🙏🏼

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 September, 10:33
It makes sense due to the fact that our nation was attacked by enemies foreign and domestic. Our nation has been at war for at least 3 years. The military recognizes President Trump as their Commander-In-Chief and as a wartime president who is providing continuity of government. Some people can't grasp what is going on in plain sight.