Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 September, 01:51
Getting easier to see who people really are by the day.
Lots of stone cold hearts out there pretending to be flesh hearts.

😭 makes me so sad
How much trials and tribulations until enough is enough and we finally get to work as a team?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
12 September, 02:03
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
gonna be a it or take drastic habbening as i am still told to be nice and i have not went full me in yrs. folks think this is a kind and gentle war.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 September, 02:06
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
We have to be merciful and kind. It's the only way out. They divide, we unite. Our own anons aren't even united so how the hell will we ever get the left and right to unite again? This is making me feel physically ill. 😪
Patriots aren't showing unity hardly at all. They're hot headed seeking revenge as if it's even theirs to begin with. The battle is the Lords to finish. We just need to be still. 💖

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
12 September, 02:12
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I reckon we all have a different mission. I aint built that way. I see somethin, I say somethin. Mercy can be yelling " don't fkn put that fork in a socket!" to save someone. or we suppose to give full lecture about electricity and conductivity and how it may be a bad idea to put fork in a socket ?? I cant sit around and worry bout feelings. Was not trained that way.
Id rather yell as it is most efficient

12 September, 02:18
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Too many anons trying to get fame from all this. Refusing to care about the rest of the team. Just around to try and compete with others. Noticing many on twitter are stealing research from small accounts and passing it off as their own, giving zero credit to the one who found it. I didn't join this mission to work with people like that. I have no idea why it's so hard for everyone to do research together and build on threads together. I build these beautiful decodes that are full of great topics to discuss together, and nobody is interested in sharing together. I followed the instructions Q gave to a T. We will do this with military because that's how the plan works. I've already seen it in my visions. Our paths will cross. We are a team and this is about WWG1WGA. I will not give up until people get their act together and start working together. Nobody is above the mission. NOBODY.

Only people mentioned by lsistare in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lisa Sistare, click on at the bottom under it