Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 September, 01:51
Getting easier to see who people really are by the day.
Lots of stone cold hearts out there pretending to be flesh hearts.

😭 makes me so sad
How much trials and tribulations until enough is enough and we finally get to work as a team?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
gonna be a it or take drastic habbening as i am still told to be nice and i have not went full me in yrs. folks think this is a kind and gentle war.
02:03 PM - Sep 12, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 September, 02:06
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
We have to be merciful and kind. It's the only way out. They divide, we unite. Our own anons aren't even united so how the hell will we ever get the left and right to unite again? This is making me feel physically ill. 😪
Patriots aren't showing unity hardly at all. They're hot headed seeking revenge as if it's even theirs to begin with. The battle is the Lords to finish. We just need to be still. 💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
12 September, 02:08
Psalm 46:10 > 10:10

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
12 September, 02:12
I reckon we all have a different mission. I aint built that way. I see somethin, I say somethin. Mercy can be yelling " don't fkn put that fork in a socket!" to save someone. or we suppose to give full lecture about electricity and conductivity and how it may be a bad idea to put fork in a socket ?? I cant sit around and worry bout feelings. Was not trained that way.
Id rather yell as it is most efficient