Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
10 September, 11:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
Where is this from? I’d like to see the whole video on this.
12:34 AM - Sep 11, 2023
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lightangel9 in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
11 September, 02:05
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
David Lynch explains Transcendental Meditation - YouTube

David Lynch drawing how Transcendental Meditation works, and how to vanish your negative thoughts and energy.This video was created with Excerpts From the Do...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 September, 12:23
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Awesome, thank you!
🙏

13 September, 04:43
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
11111 to 1112...you got this

11 September, 01:11
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
I’m sorry I just received this clip from a friend. I’d love to see more too!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
11 September, 01:21
ThanQ Patriot!!! I AM studying mind science and this is so intriguing to me!! I AM going to look around and see if I can find more on this. I know Joe Dispenza talks about the unified field and no - thing in his meditations. He must have had access to this info you posted. :)
Wish I knew his name - so interesting.

11 September, 02:06
David Lynch explains Transcendental Meditation - YouTube

David Lynch drawing how Transcendental Meditation works, and how to vanish your negative thoughts and energy.This video was created with Excerpts From the Do...