Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

The meds are ready to go! Medbeds will be available in Canberra for Australia. The public will go 6 weeks after we receive our blessing.
We are now closer than ever.
Please pray and thank God that you were chosen for this incredible gift and remember your mission as you are here help humanity.

God bless you all

Wolverine

Skye also speaks to American Medbeds and animal healing chambers in LINK above
5 million med beds ready to go - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/9NJWjlRLIwc

09:56 AM - Sep 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
02 October, 09:52
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Leading experts, connections share The Medbeds are on the moon.
Not being released to after 2025.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crafty Fox @CraftyFox
11 September, 07:08
And just what are the requirements?? Need my DNA ? Not sold on this...too much fu_kery has already occurred through out the ages...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
10 September, 10:15
Who determines where those MedBeds go - if they are actually real?......No one knows if the beds do what's been told or if there is another purpose...

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
10 September, 10:57
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
Given the technology even the MSM is reporting on (computer brain interface, Neuralink, chips to help paralyzed people regain movement or speech, etc.) it seems odd that we do not know more about this technology. I cannot possibly imagine this being used in the US without some kind of fight with the regulatory bodies and the hospitals and centers where neurologists and other scientists that work in this field practice.

What is a humanitarian? Who decides whether someone is a humanitarian?

I want to be positive, yet I think it is important to hold people accountable for their claims. We lose people to despair every day in the US and we need to stop taking advantage of people who are struggling.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
10 September, 10:08
Wonder how they will decide who gets to use them first... 8 billion people, 5 million med beds, there's going to be a que for every one of them.