Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
Top Merck Scientist Admits That Polio Vaccines Contained Leukemia, SV40, And Cancer Viruses.

They then suggest that because these vaccines are first tested in Russia, they will help the U.S. win the Olympics because the Russian athletes will all be "loaded down with tumors." (Thus, they knew these vaccines caused cancer in humans.)

This isn't some conspiracy theory - these are the words of a top Merck scientist.

When asked why this didn't get out to the press, he replied: "Obviously you don't go out, this is a scientific affair within the scientific community."

In other words, vaccine scientists cover for vaccine scientists. They keep all their dirty secrets within their own circle of silence and don't reveal the truth about the contamination of their vaccines.

A shocking admission from the history of western medicine.

https://rumble.com/v1gck83...
10:55 PM - Sep 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
10 September, 08:48
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
they used monkey kidneys as medium to grow the virus.............. the monkey kidneys were NEVER tested for purity... SV40 / add HIV to the list.......... because they used animal product to produce the shots..........

it speaks to the desperation of the day because so many were dying from the terrible diseases and the utter incompetence and lack of forsight of the manufacterers.......

By the time ditheria vax was created there were GREEDY pharma people covering up poor practices............... - that was early 1900's....

& our children suffer and die because of it.
I've seen way too much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
10 September, 08:44
and they put Dr. Mikovits in JAIL without charges for mentioning it...........

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
09 September, 10:23
This was on the CDC website. I saw it go down a couple years precovid but just found this archive link. CDC's inception was spraying DDT for malaria. They never did a damn thing that didn't hurt people.

https://web.archive.org/we...

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
09 September, 04:46
Just like pedos.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
08 September, 11:08
I didn't take the polio vax but nearly everyone I went to school with did. I just didn't tell anybody. My mom tried to bribe me unsuccessfully.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
08 September, 11:18
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
So glad you didn't, @Laritha ! My sister and I did, and just loved the 'boosters' [they] would put into sugar cubes to give us at school.
Sadly, my only sibling passed 8 years ago and I'm convinced it was a combo of the jabs and her decision to follow Angelevil Jolie's push to cut her breasts off after being diagnosed with Stage 2 cancer.

These people are evil personified.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
09 September, 10:12 (E)
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
Army in 87 I was stuck with it. But that was the last vaccination I had. I am super crazy healthy luckily. I have never been an aspirin taker, daily bather, deodorant user, or shoe wearer, and am still barefoot as we type these posts.