Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
TURKEY.
DEW attack
What military would do this to civilians?
09:09 PM - Sep 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by V_Anon in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
09 September, 05:10
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
everyones and anyones military

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
09 September, 05:58
Who, you ask? US Military. "Shock and Awe" bombing campaign of Iraq. B52 carpet bombing Vietnam (and Cambodia). Hiroshima. Nagasaki. Dresden.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
09 September, 07:15
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
That's what I thought. 👍

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
08 September, 10:01
Looks like someone watching a fire approach through a window . That "beam" looks like a reflection on the window not a dew at least not to me.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
08 September, 11:49
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
I dunno..but when she zoomed out a bit it did not change the one beam....watch again

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
08 September, 11:50
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Good call though...have to look closely over and over

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
08 September, 09:59
Dear Lord, they don't even try to hide it anymore. Hate those sick fckrs...