Mary Gessler @MaryG
Please, stay safe, everyone…

Vincent Kennedy reposted

UltraMJTruth
MJTruthUltra
Checked it myself… stay frosty frens. Storm is brewing.

Weather Engineering.

https://twitter.com/MJTrut...
10:59 AM - Sep 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
09 September, 12:36
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
We are in Raleigh, NC. Keeping a close eye on the storm and will pack up the truck and head for the mountains if we need to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
09 September, 12:31
Has anyone seen this map? I can’t recall where I saw it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
09 September, 07:43
The OP was showing wave action, not wind.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
09 September, 07:33
Oh wow...Prayers for everyone on the east coast.

Silver Top @Silvered
08 September, 08:48
If prayer can move a mountain...it surely can move that mess away. If one can put a thousand to flight, two will put ten thousand to flight. Where two or three agree as in touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them by my Father which is in heaven. Let us all pray for Gods hand to move keeping His children and their property safe. POWER IN PRAYER!

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
08 September, 10:08
In response Silver Top to her Publication
Amen ! I come in agreement with you on all counts..In Jesus's name Amen! 🙏🙏🙏

Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
08 September, 08:37
Is this the 'watch the water'event?

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
08 September, 08:26
Nine Eleven

Three, Six and Nine

The Holofractal Triune Brain-Heart/Heart Brain

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
08 September, 08:32
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
😵😔🙏

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
08 September, 01:00 (E)
Thanks Mary, VK. I'm right where it's coming. The weather is already bizarre. Quick 3 min rainfall after two severe loud cracks of thunder, then the sun is out.
No doubt in my mind the weather's fucked with. What else is new?
If God wants me here, Here will I be

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
08 September, 12:22
If they converge as is being reported, it would be a catastrophe for the east coast. The Statue of Liberty could then be waist deep in water!

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
09 September, 10:12
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
I remember hearing something about a "tsunami" and New York. No doubt that DC gets this as well.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
08 September, 12:14
3 in 1. The Holy Triune?