Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
05 September, 01:11
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
see all of thos all the time yet no changes. starting to feel like hippie voodoo bs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
05 September, 05:22
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
No changes, really? I have changes every time I see them, that day! The other numbers work for me and seem to be spot on! So I am good!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
05 September, 11:11
Aloha πŸ‘‹
777 Showed up this morning for me😊

05 September, 05:24
In response arba happihr to her Publication

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
05 September, 05:31
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Great! I was coming home from the store, and my mileage was 77,777! Don't know how to share the pic but it was exciting for meπŸ˜‚

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
05 September, 11:11
πŸ™πŸ’•

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
πŸ’›

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
I just got home and saw this...