Jersey Girl @Jersey23
thanks to CJTruth for sharing tbis again. it always hits me in the feels 🥺
10:42 AM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jersey23 in this post can reply
Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
24 February, 09:24
In response Jersey Girl to her Publication
come on! i just woke up. gotta hit me with the wonderful feels so fast?! ☺️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Anderson @Misee70
22 February, 08:31
awesome. so beautiful thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
22 February, 02:57
I show everyone this, cry everytime. See that God's annointng is on Trump, the Chosen One.

Debbie Adame @Debsdiamond02
21 February, 08:02
He was chosen by God Almighty to fulfill a special destiny. God gave us a window of opportunity for revival through President Trump. Praying that window has not closed. 🙏❤️

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
21 February, 06:44
send me...i am here!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
21 February, 05:53
I am so incredibly moved by this! I believe God has placed Donald J. Trump and Melania at the helm of the battle and brought every one of us together to help win this war. WWG1WGA 🙏💖🙏

UK# Patriot17 @UKPatriot17
21 February, 05:50
wow, so powerful. Thank you 🙏🙏

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
21 February, 05:46
I LOVE this so much! I better less than 1000 people know this about Trump. God chose him for a reason❤️🙏

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
21 February, 05:46
❤️🙏

Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
21 February, 05:45

Gale Renner @Blue68lemans
21 February, 05:45
thank you for sharing

LucyD Wigglebutt @LucyDwigglebutt
20 February, 03:11
i could watch this over and ober again. this is the time. ❤️🙏🇺🇸

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
10 February, 01:06
Oh how i needed to see this again!♥️

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
10 February, 11:08
https://rtkendallministrie...
Details on the revival and knowing trump is related to this is uncanny!

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
10 February, 10:58
Praise God!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
10 February, 10:52
thank you for sharing! ❤️🤗

Nikki TrumpTrain! #WWG1WGA @WeRTheNews
10 February, 10:51
😇😇 please everyone this is such a powerful message Jerseygirl shared. everyone make this viral! watch and share

10 February, 10:49
This is an amazing testimony - and that bible belonged toTrumps mother and was with Trump in the Oval Office. There is a written piece on Hebrides Revial in Lewis, on the island of Scotland.

10 February, 11:07
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
https://rtkendallministrie...

This is a detailed explanation of the revival that occurred on the Isle of Lewis - fascinating, that Trump is connected to it!