Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Shannon Harding @Believer101
04 September, 12:25
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I totally agree with this and have felt this for quite a while. Remember the "Travis ?" concert. Only vaxd people were allowed entrance and over 100 people passed out when the music started. Many said that they tried to get them to stop the music when people were falling over but they didn't. I'm not sure of the final number but I know that at least 9 died.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
04 September, 12:14
Or, now that the skies have cleared, all the people leaving Burning Man could be super spreaders of something.

https://www.usatoday.com/s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
04 September, 12:01

Love Life @FullwithHope
04 September, 03:30 (E)
Re-Infection. As with the test animals.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
04 September, 01:53
STARTING TOMORROW MORNING (WELL, THAT'S NOW) GET YOUR DETOXING ON, THOSE WHO TOOK THIS SHIT. We also don't know if the rest of us have some of the crap in us as well... what with shedding and tainted foods. Nattokinase/Curcumin/Brmelain. 😔

Love Life @FullwithHope
04 September, 03:58 (E)
Some hospitals have started to detox the jab successful with EDTA (ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid). EDTA has the ability to prevent DNA and RNA degradation by chelated magnesium or other divalent metal ions. It is a STRONG drug against heavy metal poisoning, distance to eating is very important here. It is also a very strong artery decalcifier, it even dissolves calcium deposits on the cornea. I have taken 1000mg (4 capsules) per day for 45 days even I am not jabbed. Highly recommended.

https://www.amazon.de/-/en...