Debbie Fesler @dfesler
02 September, 04:26
My opinion of where we are at right now.

So many of you are confused by Phil’s statement about the Brunson case because he said before that the Brunson case was in play. Let me explain my thoughts on this.

I believe the Brunson case is in play, but maybe not like you think. We have to actively be trying to “save ourselves” in any and every “legal” way possible. Brunson case is just one of them. Then when all avenues are exhausted, that’s when it feels like all hope is lost. Then MILITARY!

We must show that we will not stop fighting no matter what! We the people allowed this to happen over time. Maybe not us personally but mankind as a whole. So we must be the ones to set it straight. However, our physical power only goes so far as we are not military.

Once every “legal” avenue is exhausted, then and only then will we see military step in. This is the way of the plan IMO. Why do you think military is moving all over the place. They are getting in position.

When you fig

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Fesler @dfesler
02 September, 04:31
In response Debbie Fesler to her Publication
When you fight for something with all your heart, soul, and mind, you appreciate the victory much more and will always go out of your way to protect it!

God is in control so do not be afraid! Trust in Him because His ways are not our ways. His ways are higher than ours. He loves us! So remember, the wicked are punished but God’s children are disciplined. He disciplines those he loves and He chastens those He cares for.

“No discipline is enjoyable while it is happening—it’s painful! But afterward there will be a peaceful harvest of right living for those who are trained in this way.”
Hebrews 12:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Fesler @dfesler
Subscribe for more:
BenjaminFulfordJ ✅️
04:32 PM - Sep 02, 2023
In response Debbie Fesler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by dfesler in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Debbie Fesler, click on at the bottom under it