Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
MJTruth
@ candlesinthenight

HOLY SH*T TUCKER!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Tucker Carlson - The Media Covered up Barrack Obama Smoking Crack & Having Sex With Men in 2008

โ€œIn 2008, it became clear that Barrack Obama had been having sex with men & smoking crack! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

A guy came forward, Larry Sinclair, & said Iโ€™ll sign an affidavit & a lie detector, & he didโ€”I smoked crack with Barrack Obama & had sex with him.

And nobody reported it.. because the Obama campaign said, anyone who reports on this gets access to the Obama Campaign.

The Larry Sinclair story definitely happened.

Iโ€™m going to do an interview with him & you can hear it.

BAM ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Itโ€™s not going to change the world that Barrack Obama likes dudes. I think this was well known. Barrack Obama said so himself in a letter to his girlfriendโ€ฆ

Iโ€™m not attacking him for liking dudes.โ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

This Clip
https://rumble.com/v3da5ia...
05:54 PM - Aug 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
31 August, 10:39
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
That guy came out about it years and years go, but I'm glad it's all coming back out now when people actually care about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
30 August, 06:12
WE ALL KNEW THIS! Larry Sinclair gave a press conference in Washington DC in a month or so before Obummer got elected! It was one reason why I was soooo sure he was not going to be elected!!

You might be able to find the video of this press conference online. I know it was there as of early this year!

Hussein was a liar from the beginning, and people who knew him from Chi Town told us all about this, and the fact that Michelle was a dude as well, and BO was with other dudes at Rev. Wright's Church. One such person was the organist who ended up "dying" suddenly when BO was running for the office.

His kids are not his, and it is all over the net already.

My bottom line for all of this and other news regarding this family, is that our MS Media is a sham! They have been a bigger enemy of the American people than the countries our military has fought! I hope THEY all go to prison for seditious treason!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 August, 08:27
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
AND they scrubbed most of those vids....yep.

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
30 August, 06:08

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
30 August, 06:01

Iam Mie @iammiele
30 August, 06:00
I actually remember hearing something about this back in the day...

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
30 August, 06:28
In response Iam Mie to her Publication