Mama Tee @MamaT
I'm taking a break for a bit and will return after the holiday. Breaks are necessary and if you haven't taken one in a while, please do.

My Jake passed away yesterday. The last ditch efforts to treat him weren't enough to help him and he worsened instead. My heart is upset but I know he is no longer in pain.

At some point soon, I will adopt another that needs a good home. Enjoy your week and holiday! Remember that God is in control and He fights for us.
07:54 AM - Aug 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Cam Mac @campmac111
30 August, 12:26
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I feel for your heartbreak right now. Been there and it is a hard patch to go through. My dad always used to say that our beloved pet's life spans were short to remind us that we were mortal. I think that makes sense and makes me feel better that we will be reunited on the other side at some point. Praying for your perfect comfort, peace and Love now and always.
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
30 August, 12:26
So sorry for your loss. 😢 Breaks are so important. Take care and we'll see you when you return. 🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
29 August, 08:43
So sorry for your loss. The unconditional love of a pet is like no other. Sending love while you break for a while to heal.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
29 August, 08:10 (E)
Very good idea to take breaks and especially with the loss of a pet, it gives us a chance to refocus on the things that really matter.
We will be here for you upon your return and in the meantime, prayers sent heavenward for you and your family.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
29 August, 08:02
Sending you big love from Ga. 😔

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
29 August, 08:00
Sucks sorry your sad relaxing is a good idea

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
29 August, 07:56
So very sorry for your loss Mama Tee 🙏💔🙏

Sista Sue @SC18835410
29 August, 07:56
Sorry for your Jake’s passing. Pets are family too. Hope you have a peaceful, relaxing break!
Much love to you and everyone here on AU! ❤️