Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
29 August, 04:35
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Hv used H2O2 (food grade) and feel doubtful about this advice - 6 times a day seems excessive. Am not a health professional. Personal experience has shown it helps if you have long covid whch will not go - once/twice a day. For 2/3 days. Would advise ppl to be wary of this advice and be informed by an alternative health professional. šŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
29 August, 08:53
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
I would use food grade , but not this much. [ If you donā€™t have a nebulizer or donā€™t want all the moisture it gives you. ] Iā€™m not a doctor! But I usually spray Sovereign Silver in my nose (6 squirts a day if well/ or 3 times a day if I feel compressed) I also use a copper zap if itā€™s cold and flu season but they cost $75.00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Apryl ā­ļø ā­ļøā­ļø @Apryllin
28 August, 11:03
It wouldnā€™t play for me, I tried so many times and it keeps cutting out after he says donā€™t buy food grade. IMO I think that is a really bad idea, thereā€™s toxic additives in regular peroxide. Donā€™t see what he would advise against food grade, unless he says more about it that I couldnā€™t hear. Do you have another link or anything for this?

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
28 August, 10:56
Thank you for clarification and demonstration! Greatly appreciated!

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
28 August, 07:50
Wow. Fascinating. Oxygen kills bacteria. And not food grade, but 3% hydrogen peroxide šŸ˜ŠšŸ‘thanks

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
28 August, 07:21
šŸ’„Drinking hydrogen peroxide comes with risks.

* Stomach pains or cramps
* Difficulty breathing
* Body aches
* Chest pain
* Burns
* Bloated stomach
* Nausea

You shouldnā€™t drink it. (šŸ’„spray it into your throat) If you drink hydrogen peroxide, your first instinct might be to make yourself throw up. Donā€™t do this unless a health professional tells you to. Call 911 or Poison Control right away. Theyā€™ll counsel you on what to do.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
28 August, 07:51
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Also, brain damage per a video.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
28 August, 07:15
would you happen to have another link for this? It was voice only, no picture/video so couldn't see what he was doing. Thanks for posting this!