Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
How does Trump go from breaking records to losing the election.
Hint...you didn't.
09:06 AM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
19 February, 11:10
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
We all know who the REAL President is.
President Trump is our real President! 🇺🇲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
10 February, 09:39
Post 2032:

Prior to new platforms [networks] connecting people….
Did the OLD GUARD have FULL CONTROL?
Did the OLD GUARD 'learn' from this mistake (2016 election) and now tasking all new platforms [networks] to censor?
When you are awake you can see CLEARLY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @Nous
10 February, 07:43
If Trump had won his second term he could have easily ruled the entire world. We know what that would have made him. Stepping aside in a perfect moment

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
10 February, 03:28
NH totally my state wrapped around the building at 7 am to vote. see screen shot from when my friends and i signed up to see Biden during Primaries. Trump rally with nearly 40,000 same week. Needless to say Biden cancelled. There is no way he won NH.

Forest Mayfair @ForestMayfair
10 February, 02:45
Not even the cars voted for Biden.

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
10 February, 01:35
Almost everyone I knew was ecstatic to vote for him.
I never seen so much love!!

There is nobody even toting about ANYTHING Biden has done.

Camille 317 @Camille
10 February, 11:40
What's absurd is when they say there was massive turnout to vote against Trump. He got like 10 million more votes than in 2016. Can't argue with stupid.