Only people mentioned by wilbeparadise in this post can reply
... .... @Willow_Patriot
27 August, 10:20
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
28 August, 05:52
In response ... .... to his Publication
😊🌴🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
27 August, 09:31
Look up what that date is

28 August, 06:28
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
Sept 25 😏🌴

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
27 August, 09:30
Why did you change the date?

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
28 August, 06:11
It's a countdown

28 August, 06:28
🌴Changing it daily. Countdown. 😉

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
27 August, 09:29
Is this the Navy Seal that was supposedly killed in the helicopter by Hillary? And he showed up later in a video talking about golden tickets?
If so I’m more likely to believe what he’s saying.

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Julie Que @JulieQue
27 August, 09:28
Thank you for the day by day update! Much appreciated!🐸

CharRose @CharRose
26 August, 09:57
Do you know what he's predicting?

27 August, 05:18
In response CharRose to her Publication
Hopefully that the end of this movie is coming when everyone will know the facts of what is happening in our world. 😉🌴🙏

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 August, 09:37
Whenever I see the phrase, "God shows up". I think of The Restaurant at the End of the Universe, and the appearance of the god Zarquon.

He has been delayed, and, the universe ends as he is describing why. The restaurant returns to the present time so we never hear his explanation...

Douglas Adams sure had an out of left field creative mind.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
26 August, 09:32
If only people were honest and this was the first time we’ve heard this. I’m NOT holding my breath.

TonyTT @TonyTT
27 August, 05:16
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
There is a third side now!! People are leaving both parties because they are sick of them all!!

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
26 August, 09:21
I’m going to start holding my breath now.

27 August, 05:24
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
🌴That's a lot of days to hold your breath! 😝

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 August, 09:08
They gonna add back the missing 10 days & change our calendar during the 10 days of darkness.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
26 August, 09:07
🙏❤️🤗🕊️ I pray this is true.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

27 August, 05:25
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
🌴😉🙏 Me too!