Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
25 August, 11:28
https://twitter.com/ChrisP...

Guy from Indiana calls the Chris Plant show to tell him his bank account has been "Red Flagged" because he ordered a T-shirt with Trump's mugshot on it... WTF????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
25 August, 11:40
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
maybe it was a scam site or he just wanted to get on the show lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
Chris Plant is legit and I'm pretty sure that's him on his own talk show, dude may have wanted attention though
🤷
12:23 AM - Aug 26, 2023
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pndlumswings in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
26 August, 12:45
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
lol either way its not a big deal it happens

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
26 August, 01:42
In response reaper myer to his Publication
But it shouldn't happen, and that's just a small piece of the overall problemed puzzle. Just alittle here, just alittle there, just 2 weeks, just 6ft, just a mask, just one vaxx, just one booster, just a few migrants, just a few of their family members, just a few of your hard-earned tax dollars, just a 15 minute city, just a digital I.D., just the internet of things tracking/tracing/recording your every digital footprint, just too many flags attached to your banking I.D. for questionable purchases, just a few points removed from your social credit score for poor judgement and behavior,
just a slight reduction in this month's rations for questioning authority, just a few weeks of re-education camp...
And on and on and on, until we own nothing and "pretend" to be happy cuz Lord knows ain't nobody going to be complaining at that point. So yeah, alot of things happen all the time, but doesn't mean they should...It's a slow boil to conditioned compliancy. We've allowed it, unfortunately