Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
25 August, 10:00
Dept of Defense decode

=

Decode She Has Suffered For Humanity / The Matrix Has Noticed You / Very Rare Specimen / A Foolish Man Rejectin Bride Of Christ / Time Heals All Wounds / Im Going To Get A Lot Of Money So L Can Be Blessed πŸ™Œ/ The Way Of Hope / He Cannot Imagine His Worth / My Fathers Name Is John / We Have To Stick In As A Team And All Do Our Parts / All The Sweat Will Be Worth It Soon Enough / With The Abundance And The Freedom Come Obligations / Everyone On Earth Was Born For A Good Reason / Actually Listen To My Side Of The StoryπŸ‘‚/ Better Way / Show Signs God Of All Gods / Be The Final Countdown K / Should Be Taking Her Seriously K / Recovery Of Sight πŸ‘/ Play Your Cards Right / The Story Of The Future /I Serve Yeshua /Flip The Fucking Switch /A Leader Doesn't Leave People In The Dark /Come And See The Works Of God 🦌
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
435-534
2610-0162
1593-3951
TS 8:06

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
21 January, 10:40
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
πŸ˜„πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ’—πŸ™AWESOME !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 August, 10:18

25 August, 10:18