Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
23 August, 08:44
Hell no, I’m not backing down, same with my state capital, send them to Sacramento. If you want to do this, let’s make it happen in your place

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dennis scribner @Scribe_1
23 August, 09:01
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
howdy paul . dennis here. are u located in sacramento california

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 August, 09:06
In response dennis scribner to his Publication
And yeah I know who you are

23 August, 09:23
im sorry. what ?
you know me

23 August, 09:34
Yeah I know Zach, but don’t care

23 August, 09:39
i do not know anyone named zach that lives in the greater sacramento area. i myself do not live there either.

23 August, 09:42
Like I said, sorry, but I don’t like zack. Thought was family like all the politicians in this state

23 August, 09:44
i said i do not know anyone named zach.. i do not know anyone named zach on this application.

i said, i saw you post about sacramento. so i was asking if you live in sacramento california usa

23 August, 09:51
Sorry if I caused any concern

23 August, 09:54
wow. . .
so im guessing you do NOT live in sacramento kalifornia or else you would have replied back with a YES.
very very very sorry that i got you so confused and upset..
im still NOT sure why/ what for

ill make sure to never try to chat with you again.
thanks mr

23 August, 10:29
I live in Bakersfield California, and I’m not afraid to tell anyone in Sacramento how I think

23 August, 10:49
i thought u lived in sacramento calif

i was going to ask, if u had seen the capitol surrounded by fences

if the fences are all the way around the entire capitol?
but you live down south

23 August, 11:41
Yeah, I’m a Bakersfield taxpayer, and really want people to use their right to redress government especially Sacramento

24 August, 07:11
good morning.
have you read any of the books by David E. Robinson ? about your strawman. your right to still be an American National?

so far ive read 6 books by him and im trying to follow them..
also check into a lady in Alaska by the name of anna von reitz.. she is doing the same type of work ...

24 August, 07:14
You’re the exact kind of guy who can handle stuff, thank God you’re where you’re at

24 August, 08:13
did u get much rain from hurricane hillary

we had 7 hours of drizzle here and thats it..
we need rain here. alot of it..

how is your day going down there?
its it in the 100s. only 98 here so far today

24 August, 08:27
I’m not playing the Covid game again, best tell your support people to back off as that will be a campaign crusher

Only people mentioned by Scribe_1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from dennis scribner, click on at the bottom under it