Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
Without this platform, many of us would be in the dark about alternatives for our ailments/dis-eases.
Here's to all my crazy conspiracy theory frens 🐸🐸🐸
09:38 PM - Aug 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Love Life @FullwithHope
26 August, 03:52
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
🎯 πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
26 August, 01:38
πŸ’―β€οΈπŸ’―

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 August, 01:29
😊 πŸ™ πŸ’•
You've all been a Godsend!
Thank you!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 August, 01:04
So true. I want the hearts and souls here to live forever :).

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
26 August, 11:53
πŸ’―βœ…

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 August, 11:53
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Mornin truth seeker!

Selah 321 @Selah
26 August, 11:51
So true... and the caliber of help is so amazing that you can trust without much question.. very unlike most doctors these days

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 August, 11:28
πŸ’―πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

Terry Jackson @mtnfilly
24 August, 11:14
I refuse to go to the doctor I am strictly holistic I'll figure it out myself with natural remedies I also go that route for my animals

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
24 August, 09:46
Amen sisterπŸ˜„