Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 August, 05:34
Suspended on X for 12 hours for violent behavior for this post. It was reply on Elon's post about president should be taking cognitive test. Is this really violent behavior or X is still shitty?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
24 August, 10:44
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
WTH?? Your posts are never violent. They make you THINK. That's it... you struck their red line on "THINKING for yourself".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Obviously there is still no Free Speech there.
10:48 AM - Aug 24, 2023
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
24 August, 12:59
Something definitely wrong - this all started when the new CEO (wefer) signed on. Looks like she is his handler.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
24 August, 10:50
No. That's true. I feel like I have to carefully select my words.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 August, 11:02
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Me too, but looks that it does not matter.