Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
23 August, 08:44
Hell no, I’m not backing down, same with my state capital, send them to Sacramento. If you want to do this, let’s make it happen in your place

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dennis scribner @Scribe_1
23 August, 09:01
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
howdy paul . dennis here. are u located in sacramento california

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 August, 09:06
In response dennis scribner to his Publication
And yeah I know who you are

23 August, 09:23
im sorry. what ?
you know me

23 August, 09:34
Yeah I know Zach, but don’t care

23 August, 09:39
i do not know anyone named zach that lives in the greater sacramento area. i myself do not live there either.

23 August, 09:42
Like I said, sorry, but I don’t like zack. Thought was family like all the politicians in this state

23 August, 09:44
i said i do not know anyone named zach.. i do not know anyone named zach on this application.

i said, i saw you post about sacramento. so i was asking if you live in sacramento california usa

23 August, 09:50
Got no beef with you, your family name down here is different, I will go to the mat with anyone down here

what or who's family name,

what family name where

my real name is not on this app. no way ill put my actual GOD given name on an app that can be traced .
09:52 PM - Aug 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by Scribe_1 in this post can reply
23 August, 10:27
Sorry for concerning you, but Schrivner name here has many political ramifications. I apologize for any concern