Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
23 August, 08:44
Hell no, I’m not backing down, same with my state capital, send them to Sacramento. If you want to do this, let’s make it happen in your place

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dennis scribner @Scribe_1
23 August, 09:01
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
howdy paul . dennis here. are u located in sacramento california

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 August, 09:06
In response dennis scribner to his Publication
And yeah I know who you are

23 August, 09:23
im sorry. what ?
you know me

23 August, 09:34
Yeah I know Zach, but don’t care

i do not know anyone named zach that lives in the greater sacramento area. i myself do not live there either.
09:39 PM - Aug 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by Scribe_1 in this post can reply
23 August, 09:42
Like I said, sorry, but I don’t like zack. Thought was family like all the politicians in this state

23 August, 09:44
i said i do not know anyone named zach.. i do not know anyone named zach on this application.

i said, i saw you post about sacramento. so i was asking if you live in sacramento california usa