MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
22 August, 11:23
Patriots. We have passed the point where the government needs to be overthrown based on the constitution.

200 years with zero good, bleeding our people dry, enslavement, child harvesting.

At this point, you all should have resorted to 2a several years ago but it is never too late.

However, we are at the precipice and it is time to refuse all mandates, regulation, tax regardless of threats. Do not allow your arrest as the system is fully corrupt.

It is D-Day in the information WW3. Prepare to draw the line and hold the line, not until the government is corrected, as that is impossible, but until the entire criminal syndicate fades away due to lack of authorization and power.

This is what is meant by hold the line.

If they try any more pandemic bullshit, climate change bullshit, do not comply with even the smallest demand.

If you do not have guns, get them quickly.

It is time to take that stand that you knew would eventually come.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Cue @1QLight
With utmost respect I must disagree--kinetic 1776 sounds great until you have to blow your neighbors head off. PDJT has a plan and it does not include violence by the masses-IMHO. Civil war/unrest is exactly what the DS and glowies (feds) want. Rest assured, we may reach a day when we must take up arms (and I will have your six 100% on that day)--but it is not yet and I believe if or when it comes PDJT/military will give a signal or we will have very much worse conditions than current. Just MHO--WWG1WGA
01:33 PM - Aug 23, 2023
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 1QLight in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
23 August, 01:36
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
I did not say it was time to take arms. I said it was time for full non compliance and then take arms if they come for us. I will never consent to any government though, regardless of what happens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396