ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
22 August, 12:05
Dear God, I believe I'm fighting the good fight for truth but I need serenity now!! Twitter is hard!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
22 August, 12:26
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
The radical left lunatics on Twitter are insane brainwashed by the MSM. If Twitter is taking your Vibé walk away, everyone will wake up in their own time at this point unless it's the 4 to 6% gone forever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
22 August, 12:48
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I'm so sorry about below - this turned out to be just a word vomit mental release. Not directed at anyone, just venting into the universe

I only joined the twatter because anons here kept saying "the battle is on Twitter" and I finally feel like I have enough knowledge to join the battle. It's just a rough transition at first, from AU being my only social media EVER, to this nasty battlefield of people who are absolutely rabid about 'their side'! To the point where people get PISSED if you try to get them to recall that myocarditis is not now nor has it ever been "nothing to worry about". People who claim to be adult human beings **without** manners, couth, empathy, compassion, understanding?! Nor brains that don't limit their consumption to that which is fed to them. UGH!!! Imagine "ugh" in a big font and sized up to like 450. Thank you for coming to my ted talk

Julie Casey @Trump2023
Your thoughts and your feelings and your emotions create your reality. Wishing you the very best in everything that you do.
12:54 AM - Aug 22, 2023
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Julie Casey, click on at the bottom under it