DTOM Patriot @45x2tk2020
21 August, 10:57
I don’t even know how to start this other than saying, please pray for my family. We are all awake and unjabbed and have been holding on to God with a tight hand. He has seen us through heart attacks, cancer, a child born with deformities, severe back surgery on another child, job loss and so much more. We are still, and will always, hold on to God for all of our needs. We believe in the power of prayer and I’m asking right now to PLEASE pray for us. We are past the point of financially drowning. Power and phones are about to be shut off and God is the only One who can help us. We feel broken in every way right now. Everyone here always talks about being “family.” Please family. Say prayers for us. I’ve been ACTIVELY busting my butt to get a job for months and months now to no avail. We need prayers. PLEASE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Avers @RedDawn
The enemy is attacking you, go to Dan Duval's website, bride ministries. His prayers are VERY powerful. I'm praying for you and your family.
04:31 PM - Aug 21, 2023
In response DTOM Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RedDawn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robin Avers, click on at the bottom under it