Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
21 August, 10:29
Dept of Defense decode

=

Do You Want Me To Come To You / Love God With All Your Heart ❤/ You Aint Laughing Now Are You 😲/ I Am Intuitively Awakening Minds 🌈/ How Would You Feel / We Need To Work On Affordable Housing / Mercy To The Whole World / Its My Life Its Now Or Never / Axel Vasa Is A Real Wizard 🧙‍♂️/ Expand Your Mind Everyday / Jesus Christ Protected By The Order Of The Frogs 🐸/ Never Gonna Give You Up / Jesus Answers Prayer 🙏/ Return My Wealth To Me / Americas Golden Age Is Just Ahead 💛/ My Integrity Is Everything To Me / Its Going To Be So Epic Lets Make Some Waves 🌊/ Show Your Work / All Numbers Have Spirit Numbers Are Alive / I Evolve Higher Awareness 👁/ I Exist To Serve Jesus Christ / USA Winning Psychic War 🔮/ It Is Going To Be This Year / Solving The Mystery / I AM Dealt A Deadly Blow To The Cabal 🦌/ God Present On Earth Now 🦌
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
256-652
TS 9:08

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 August, 10:29
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
🌊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 August, 10:30

21 August, 10:34

21 August, 10:35
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
I'm trying so hard. They seem to be pushing so much fear. It is hard to keep it out of my brain. I've been spending lots of time outside. But the idea of having the BS lockdowns again makes me want to puke. I can't mentally do it again.
10:43 AM - Aug 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by PatriotChick1022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Shieldwall Maiden, click on at the bottom under it