Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
22 November, 09:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Interesting
You did a good job keeping it clean sir

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
23 October, 07:43
Wow! Did it heal up ok? Looks like it could still open again if you stretched the skin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
27 September, 06:12
Doctor VK

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 August, 12:34
so we need to add crazy glue and blue tarps to our go bag?

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 August, 12:37
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Exactly

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
25 August, 03:34
Looks good VK!

Denisern55 @Denisern55
23 August, 02:05
Wow that looks great. As long as it doesn’t separate again. Let me know 🤣🩷💙

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
23 August, 11:45
I superglue whenever I cut myself. It has never failed me 🙌

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
22 August, 10:41
Nice one!

Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
21 August, 05:04
Well done! Godspeed in your mending.

My hubby and I have considered this for our first aid kit.

https://youtu.be/2cfFf92NY...
New Zip Stitch Bandage - A Nice Addition To A Medical First Aid Kit - YouTube

Just some info on a new item you might consider adding to your first aid kit NOTE: MY TWITTER IS @HorsyguyRumble = Good Luck AmericaBitchute = Think Like A...

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
20 August, 09:14
Woah thats a clean wound! Super glue I'll keep that in mind.

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
20 August, 07:05
WOW!!! 😳

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
20 August, 01:25
That was akin to watching Dr Pimplepopper. You have hairy arms.😀

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
20 August, 01:01
VK you are the man that wears many hats, impressive!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 August, 11:02
Wow, you’re healing quickly VK. That’s impressive and very cool.
My daughter got accidentally hit in the head with a golf club when she was about five. They used a form of purple glue to seal the wound at the Children’s Hospital. She jumped off the table laughing and said “ now I know what it’s like to have my head crazy glued together“. The nurses got a good chuckle. It worked really well.
Glad you’re okay.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
19 August, 10:16
Well done Dr Kennedy, well done.

LAG LAG @MommaBear154
19 August, 08:58
Looks so much better!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
19 August, 08:25
Wow! That looks great! 👍 Much better than first video! How many times did you have to do the process?

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
19 August, 05:58
Oh wow!! That is awesome VK! Good job! 😂

How are JFK, Reagan, and Trump different from the rest?
https://qposts.online/post...

WarriQr Princess @Peanut1one
19 August, 05:57

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 August, 05:52
As a nurse for many years and mostly in ER, I can tell you, your wound looks excellent. In the ER we sometimes would use a solution to paint on wounds to
"glue" them together. Not every wound needs sutures. With minor head lacerations sometimes hair can be tied over the wound to close it. I did that to myself a few months ago. Steri-strips are handy to keep on hand. Many wounds can be closed with ster-strips placed across a laceration. Then cover with the plastic covering to keep them dry. The most important thing is cleansing the laceration well before closing the wound. Good job VK! 😇 👍👏

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
19 August, 04:53

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
19 August, 04:46
Looks really good VK 😃

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
19 August, 03:53
Woot woot! And even better, you took the time to teach others
Thank you!

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
19 August, 03:36
Dr. VK

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
19 August, 02:53
Oh my VK, [please put some silver gel on it. Dont want fungal infection. You are brave !

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 August, 02:48
Healed nicely. What about the glue in between the cut parts? Did it get out, stayed there?

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
19 August, 02:37
Wow, Gotta get crazy glue. That healed well. Nice pale pink color.

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
19 August, 02:03
Healing time💖