…the immune system needs germs to practice on”

Imagine if he was still here today & what he’s b sayin now…the same things
11:37 AM - Aug 18, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 November, 11:50
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
This is good. Thanks for sharing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 November, 12:15
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
From Aug but still great!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
05 September, 11:10
What A Brilliant Man He Was! Wish We Had Listened To Him Then! We Just Thoght It Was Jokes! Miss Him! He Would Have A Field Day In Todays World!

05 September, 11:21
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
No kidding! And the audience laughs bc they know it’s the truth but one wonders how many of them followed “orders” 2 years ago.
He was brilliant. Need more like him now.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
05 September, 10:50
Love this ... Love HIM !!!

05 September, 11:25
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
It is a great reminder for us especially now!

Neanderthal S27 @s27
19 August, 02:47
Carlin is my guy....
He was ahead of th Game...

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
18 August, 12:33
probably why they disposed of him............

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
18 August, 12:32
I Listened to George Carlin Albums when I was 16 Years Old and everything he said Confirmed my Holden Caulfield (i.e. The Catcher in the Rye) Perspective. He Confirmed for me what I already Intuitively Knew and was a Key Role Model and Contributor to the Development of my Personal BULLSHIT DETECTOR

18 August, 12:39
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Have never read that but I'm sure my Capricorn hubby has 😁
The guy was brilliant - just tellin the truth

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
18 August, 12:25
Elon and George could have been friends.

18 August, 12:41
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
😂
Truth!

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
18 August, 12:11
Back to 111.😁

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
18 August, 12:07
My God - he was so right - I remember when my youngest son was born, my ex was always saying the minute he got just a little sick take him to the doctor - finally the pediatrician said - let him eat some dirt - that will build up his immunity.

18 August, 12:17
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
He was right & this was probably 20 yrs ago.
He would be having a field day today right, but he'd probably be censored

Smart pediatrician back then - eat dirt 😅

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
18 August, 12:06 (E)
I talk to people all the time in Calif and they tell me that covid is backkkk lol!! it kills me!

18 August, 12:14
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Ugggggghhhhhh - like George says-the media constantly running stories about the latest infections & that's who they are listening to.
"They are willing to trade away a little of their freedom in exchange for the "feeling, the illusion of security"

George was such a brilliant "comedian"
His comedy was telling truth about everyday stuff, & that's why ppl loved him.

Are you in the hurricane H path?
Stay safe if you are 💖