Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
I don't think I am the same person now.
Thanks to having AU & back up
09:24 PM - Aug 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
20 August, 05:19
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I agree, I am definitely not the same person now and not done growing yet! Thank you to all of you here on AU! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
17 August, 02:20
Yes! Totally agree! #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 August, 06:21
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
When I re-read this again I then thought about it...how will we know when the storm is over? Like VK has said before...things can happen in the flick of a switch. Kinda like childbirth...very painful to go thru (labor), but once that baby comes out it's like the physical pain is gone, poof. We might talk about it for a bit but yrs later we don't remember the actual pain but just the experience.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
17 August, 09:23
were Glad your here!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
17 August, 09:27
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Yes. :)

17 August, 11:24
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
You too Sneaks!!!!! & all of us. Twitter/X is such a HUGE platform it's easy to get lost in all the threads there. Here it's intimate & personal for me.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
17 August, 05:13
❣️

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
16 August, 11:55
🙏💙🙏💖

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
17 August, 12:59
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
😍Thanks, timely.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
17 August, 08:43
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
LOVE

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
16 August, 10:30

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
16 August, 10:19
100% 👍🏻👍🏻

Silver Cat @silvercat
16 August, 09:55
WWG1WGA

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
16 August, 09:45
TENDERLY CALLING, By John Denver

"After the Tempest is Over
And You've Let Yourself Come On Through
They'll be a Voice in the Silence
Tenderly Calling to You."

Home, Come On Home
Ye Who are Weary Come Home
Softly and Tenderly Calling
Home, Come On Home."
-John Denver Lyrics
Tenderly Calling - John Denver - YouTube

This song by the late John Denver can be found on his "Different Directions" album This is the time of year that our hearts turn home. Jesus is calling u...

16 August, 10:09
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Love JD, have not heard that one. I needed that today. My brothers think I’m crazy full of bs