Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Christy Curran @moonglow77
16 August, 06:10
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
You will NEVER ever stop the People's VOICE !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
16 August, 02:03
I quit using chrome years ago and never used the others. The Qnet won't be including them either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
E David (DavidQ762) Quammen @DavidQ762
16 August, 01:41
Why hasn't this evil nazi bastard been executed?

arba happihr @arba
16 August, 01:40
OO yea
I hear you mr WEF
Loser demon whackO

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 August, 01:25
Kill the living fk out of that day walker demon at GITMO>

Victor This Guy @This_guy
16 August, 11:06
Some people wonder WHEN will this all end? Haven't we seen enuff? No. Unless and until there is a complete destruction of every aspect of the slave system its not going to end. Has everything collapsed yet? Has the slave system been destroyed? Are banks still running? Do people keep going back to their slave system job every Monday regardless of what happened the previous week or what we learned? Have u lost everything yet?
This isn't over by far...and it will be obvious when the slave system has collapsed.
ITS A CONTROLLED DEMOLITION, and all YOU gotta do is survive.
Who's in control?
Patriots Are Now In Control. P.A.N.I.C.
LETS ASK OURSELVES...are we ready to give up this life for future generations to have a world free of evil?
Are we ready to Win with God, cuz God Wins.
Will u be destroyed along with evil?
Ask Urself.
🤍

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
16 August, 11:14
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
No one has to give up anything for anyone else - that is not how God would want it - I agree - however- with everything else you wrote... I don't know what good it is to be in 4D/5D when they still have us living in this f*cked up 3D construct- I walked away from the SLAVE TRADE in March and now I have to go back - I have no more money.... so now what?- Going backwards?- Thanks asshole White Hats.... this whole MOVEMENT SUCKS !

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
16 August, 10:58
Whenever I see pics of this fool I think of the captain from Loveboat. Could Gavin Macleod still be alive and playing this part?