Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
15 August, 09:59
I’m confused….I thought VK eluded to the fact that this fire was not intentional, but a brush fire fueled by hurricane winds?

VK: Island Sacrifice
8:43 AM EST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 August, 05:35
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Thats not what i said. just said it wasnt some laser beams from outer space. A person or a couple of people could have started the fire with a bic lighter. The winds were perfect for it. Said no matter what its a land grab.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
15 August, 05:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It's very strange that certain things didn't burn though. I also find it strange that so many cars burned and people didn't use them to drive away.

Seems like it happened really fast.

Bigly Free @BiglyFree
The video evidence seems to support that this fire was a DEW attack just like Paradise, CA. Trees left standing while houses and cars are obliterated.
07:46 PM - Aug 15, 2023
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BiglyFree in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bigly Free, click on at the bottom under it