Martin Geddes @martingeddes
If it wasn’t for the war, I would have deleted my social media accounts long ago. I dumped LinkedIn in 2017 because their ordinary business ethics were shite. Twitter would have followed, for sure. Would have gone to email mailing list only if it was purely about what I wanted for myself. There are times when I wish we could all be freed from this obsessive digital distraction. For now, we stubbornly stay on the battlefield.
05:39 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
15 August, 10:26 (E)
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I agree sincerely. I was a dabbler in FB because of having 5 children and 9 grandchildren and the only place I COULD get my children to send me pictures were from there. SO I collected albums to drive from that. But then this happened. I am now on over 35 just for information checks, overseas access to news we can;t get here, etc. I fucking hate it all.
I have/use zero mobile phone apps as I cannot stand any notifications when doing "me" everyday and I keep all tracking GPS off on it. I don;t like/want my phone in my pocket/carried with me either. I'll take it somewhere and put it down so I can hear it ring from a distance but I do not want it with me all the time. I refuse to authenticate thru the phone too. I only social media via PC, on hardwired ETHERNET.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 August, 10:15
fukc linked in

they are corrupt

they censor with their factcheckers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
15 August, 08:57

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
15 August, 08:46
Same. I never had a social media account until now. I just kind of feel compelled to be here, finish this.

English Viking @Artist_
14 August, 11:18
The unfortunate part of this battle is it's so widespread across the globe, many countries are involved it is unlike a localized fight, but these sights even if they are politically biased enable us to come together share information & pleasantries with each other to keep in contact with each other, pass on info, if we did not have these platforms I'd be going bloody bonkers, round the twist with not knowing what's going on. And besides we would get to see the beautiful photos you display here. Here's one of my recent favourites, Huttoft beach, Lincolnshire, my partner & youngest grand daughter, just love a beach

English Viking @Artist_
15 August, 08:22
In response English Viking to her Publication
I just want to add, it was sunny & warm, but here in UK there's always a breeze at the beach that can have a bit of a nip to it, tis a bit weird

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
14 August, 10:56
I had a hard time with FB especially. I would see people post things on there and think, you are lying. I just spent one hour on the phone listening to your life falling apart and here you are two hours later posting pictures of a fabulous night out? It made me feel used, the free armchair psychologist. Then I would see a family member post a "look what I got" pic and think, where is this coming from? We were not raised that way. Or I would have a "friend" post an unflattering picture of me just because. The worst was posting pictures of my kid which I always said is verboten. It never felt good going on there.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 August, 10:35
Thank you Martin and everyone here, for not shying away from this war, despite the difficulties and pain it has caused. We are all involved in something that is literally Biblical. May God guide, bless and protect every soul dedicated to winning this war.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
14 August, 10:33
Seeing a lot of comments like this. I'm one. Never wanted any social media account. Looks like we're not the only ones

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
14 August, 07:43
My digital life barely existed 15 years ago when compared to what it is now.

Not always pleasant!
Yet I feel driven and compelled.

We forge on, Patriot(s)!

⚖🙏😎

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
14 August, 05:50
AMEN SO TRUE BUT THE BATTLEFIELD IS IMPORTANT
7 Q POSTS TELL US
https://qalerts.app/?q=BAT...

Ange Love @LoveM
14 August, 05:49
Thinking the same fren🙏🏻❤️🐸