Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
13 August, 12:28
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
.....And yet, still, no one except the anons on AU have told me I was right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
13 August, 12:23
Again, this is why I am asking why we are focusing on forgiveness. We have yet to see anybody publicly held accountable for any of this. In fact, I have seen more $ going to some of these people to continue.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
13 August, 11:23
Agree 100%. And now they are sick on all levels from the jab!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
13 August, 11:21

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
13 August, 11:02
The COVID cult can not comprehend. My nephew has been having all kinds of trouble. Now they think he has gallstones. His girlfriend is getting strange rashes. After two jabs they got COVID three times. They are blaming everything on long COVID.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
13 August, 11:26
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
RN here. "My DOCTOR" wants me to have it. Sigh......

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
13 August, 10:53
And at times knowing this is Grand.