Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
18 January, 08:27
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Floppy Mike

She,He- IT is disgusting. Inside & out.

Good News: IT is goin down HARD...soon. not the GOOD hard, the....oh nevermind-you know what I mean!!!! lol!!!!
#SatanicElite

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Massey @Decgrl17
18 January, 04:56
im a woman and i wear panties to cover my innie and be repectful you think mike/michelle wear something to tie that thing hanging outie down ewww didnt mikes/michelle parents teach their kid we dont fondle ourselves in public

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
17 January, 10:43
It is always grabbing its dong.

stacy roberson @Justice67
17 January, 10:10
😫😣😩😟Yikes!

Bonnie Kay @BonnieKay
17 January, 09:59
😅 Be very careful or you'll be Joan Rivered.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
In response Bonnie Kay to her Publication
😂😂😂

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
17 January, 09:51
alright getting straight to work eye see

17 January, 10:11
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
😂😂😂

paul NELSON @paul
17 January, 09:43

In response paul NELSON to his Publication
😂😂😂😂😂