Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I like clarity. No, I love clarity. Clarity is my thing.

All these riddles, puzzles, codes. For some reason they annoy me, and I deeply dislike them. Playing chess, poker, bridge, machiavellian social games, none of that is "my thing". Just makes me recoil at a spiritual level.

This war takes a huge array of people with complementary skills. I can take the work of the coders and decoders, and then put it into a framework so that other people have clarity over how it all ties together. But the coding and decoding of obscured narratives and motives isn't my thing at all. Yet the job I do is probably "dull and difficult" to those who like playing those games.
07:12 AM - Aug 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
13 August, 05:56
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I follow some people re: XRP etc. elsewhere & they pride themselves as being “Riddlers”.
It drives me insane!
Sure, I may not figure shit out immediately on my own but c’mon, what are you hiding?
Aren’t we in this together?
I guess as the ol’ adage goes…
“Be careful of who you follow.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
12 August, 05:01
Same. One thing that is freaking me out is the number of times I look at a clock in my house or on my phone and it says 11:11. Sometimes it 11:10 or other variations but more times than not it’s 4 ones. What does this mean?!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
12 August, 04:36
Trump use's code; learn to code, and Thank you for all the good thoughts, you share with us.😊

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 August, 04:25
That's why we all need each other! 😊💗

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
12 August, 04:23
Not my skill set either Martin, but some many bring much to the table of thought.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
12 August, 04:20 (E)
Try putting out Love memes, hehehe, I am boring too! Nice to meet you boring, me too! 😉 or try posting at quickly! Yup, I am boring! It takes all of us, and I am Thankful and Grateful for everyone who plays their part!!! TY!!! Just keep smiling and shining!!!

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
12 August, 03:25
I feel the same Martin! 🙏🏻🫶

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 August, 01:54
If you're able to read my decodes and then translate....wow. That's what I need help with the most. I have to do it thru code because I cannot write like you. And so none of it can be faked. But trust me it's kinda fun once you dive in. Like seeing the metaverse for the first time. 😍💗

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 August, 12:00
Do you know that's the biggest part of this that my soul has difficulty with . . . I am so not into games. I like puzzles but I don't like games. I have tried not to get involved in that aspect. I like researching and I like gathering and sharing knowledge but not codes or strategy . . . That's for people who resonate with that. We all have our own gifts to contribute. I am fine with knowing that.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
12 August, 10:23
Fooken Q Groupies 🐝like…..
https://youtu.be/jd-qI62gN...
Wicked Game - Single Edit - Official Music Video - YouTube

www.chrisisaak.comChris Isaak - Wicked Game (Official Music Video)

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
12 August, 12:03
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
Hadn't tracked this cut in a while.
Thanks 😊 ~

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
12 August, 09:15
The problem with number decoders is they haven’t learned yet that you can manipulate numbers to fit any narrative. Correct in “their” mind but could be completely wrong from the intended message. IMO, the psyop was to teach us “they” use numbers to communicate and that’s all.

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
12 August, 08:50
Martin I feel you write the brilliant version of Cliff's notes in real-time. Somehow you can compartmentalize a vast amount of information into more mind-manageable topics. From here it's easier to understand, question, connect, dive into a particular area. Often, I'll find myself say, "yes! exactly!" when I'm reading your posts or essays. xo

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
12 August, 08:50
Everyone processes information differently. I pick up information in an ener,getic intuitive way and that's held me in good stead. Been like that since the age of two. Understanding the rules of engagement in the world of duality through those who are able to decode gives affirmation of what I have experienced and continue to feel/see play out. The decoders are vital because of the diversity of people on the planet. The service they provide is invaluable! Everything is well orchestrated by those beings and forces who have our well being at the forefront! 💖

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 August, 12:03
In response Dianne Star to her Publication
That's me too. I can feel energy, am directed to research things by the Holy Spirit and definitely have strong intuition. I don't know how but I trust the energies that I feel to tell me more.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 August, 08:38
I also leave it to those whose talent it is to do the Mental Fencing with the enemy at large. My testing thru out all of this has not been the silent war waging across multiple dimensions, but the wrestling with family & friends…my mom & daughter foremost, which I never fully appreciated how much they are similar, till of late.
I sometimes look at how much of my life’s energy has been used in other peoples needless dramas.
One of my goals is to foster clarity in my life, God willing, going forward.

Ange Love @LoveM
12 August, 08:19
I hear you Martin and thank you❤️

During the time of Jesus, before and throughout till today, coded messages are not for everyone... let those who have ears hear and have eyes see what the Spirit of the Lord says... do not give pearls to swine...

There are those who take valuable information and twist it, making mockery; planning their next evil move...

Those filled with the Holy Spirit receive the True Lord Jesus messages, written or not🙏🏻✝️✨🕊❤️

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
12 August, 08:12
Hmm... interesting you compare the DECODERS to GAME PLAYERS?... Its not for everyone..but being a DECODER - I find it's both a gift and a curse. For me- mostly a GIFT.. everything has numerical value and numbers do not lie.. I feel the category should be given a higher ranking due to the complexity of it and the pain staking time it takes to do them..We do it because thats part of our contribution: a mere piece of the puzzle: most do not want to take the time to learn or to inner-stand.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
12 August, 08:05
E pluribus unum!

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
12 August, 07:43
I don't like it any more. I used to.... Idk why it has to be done this way? I guess they wanted a gradual awakening. Real brainiacs at first.... Computer whizzes.... I would dig away on topics... And be horrified (DUMBs, human farms, clones, aliens).... I always knew I was on a different track than "sheep". I guess God thought I was strong enough to "teach" about this incredible stuff.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
12 August, 07:15 (E)
You should write a book about your experience. It's good therapy and clarity.

amy lilley @amylilley
12 August, 05:22 (E)
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
The book is written with every article every post, I’m sure Martin knows exactly how many pages he has thus far🐸