Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I don’t write articles about AU or the many plausibly deniable sources around on multiple sites. People have to discover it organically for themselves. I don’t want to be a “Michelin Guide to memers” acting as recommender, and becoming a trust function that substitutes for personal discernment. All of the syncs and proofs are stuff for history books. Amazing how few read pay attention. Some anons are spearheaded material, most are just the shaft.
04:35 AM - Aug 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 August, 03:28
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
For those truly looking for the truth, it’s not that hard to find. You can tell the ones who are genuinely interested because they take the first step…turning the television OFF.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TonyG @TonyG
12 August, 02:15
Those that are at any stage we have been through in the first 3 years of discovery need to experience the untethering from the only sources of information they have ever known and trusted through self discovery. They need to pull the veil away from their own eyes to truly see the truth. No one can do it for them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
12 August, 10:34
I saw this yesterday: “we are all going to have to learn to stop outsourcing our discernment”.

Powerful stuff.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
12 August, 09:08
I don’t recommend AU because I don’t want the bombarded stupidness, that may come😁 true!! It has to be found organically.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
12 August, 08:56
You are very wise to do so! When someone infiltrates AU, and there has been some, they generally stick out like a sore thumb!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
12 August, 04:49
More syncs:)

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
12 August, 02:09
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Why would someone doing good need plausible denialbility