The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Oh I LOVE this..!! Let’s gooooo
💥💥💥🇺🇸
06:50 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
11 August, 01:28
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Very cool! thank you for this! This man has a good voice! It would be amazing if he and Aldean collaborated!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
11 August, 07:24
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Agreeeeee...That would be awesome

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
10 August, 10:28
Very good!! Thank you!!

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
11 August, 07:32 (E)
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
You can right click and save to your device.. then re-post it anywhere or send to frens and Fam... That's how I always have to do it too.. Hope that helps..👍

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
10 August, 08:36
That’s beautiful man! Jason should hear you!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 August, 08:24
Goosebumps!
Anyone know Jason Aldean?
I don't normally like rap, but this guy is good, and it would make a nice rendition to an already awesome song!!! Make him famous!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 August, 08:59
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Agreeeeeed!! I LOVED this when I saw it. I tagged Jason but who knows if it's his real account.. I would think he has seen I t by now.. Praying he gets together with him and they collab..🙌🙌

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
10 August, 07:39
Love this also!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
10 August, 06:57
Nice young man.