Martin Geddes @martingeddes
We’re literally going to have to explain how an anonymous poster on the crappiest looking social media site filled with shitposters persuaded an army of people to drop everything and fight in an invisible war against an enemy that they could not even name, in order to save their country and humanity from a peril that was not fully defined.

And we still did it anyway.
03:28 PM - Aug 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
09 August, 02:54
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Martin, once a person reaches the tipping point of the realization of the crimes against children; everything settles into place inside their soul. Not easily, nor quietly; but a defining purpose etched onto long bones like a lasered spiritual tattoo that itches and smolders under muscle and can't be scratched.

We were compelled to search.

Quitting was never an option or even a momentary consideration. Anons might get beaten down and silenced for a while but purpose of soul compels a person to rise again and begin relentlessly disclosing information.

Q began as a larp? So F'ing what? The truth movement is being subverted for political gains? So F'ing what?

Is the information true? Yes or no?

If true - plant seeds with sh*t post for compost until normies get uncomfortable enough to feel shame for not looking.

The tide is turning. We can feel it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
09 August, 02:53
This story would make a great movie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
09 August, 01:47
Martin, I believe the collection of your introspective posts, documenting these tumultuous and epic times will someday be on bookshelves everywhere. Much like Sun Tzu's "The Art of War", you continue to record with such clarity the journey, impact, struggles, growth and inner thoughts of Anons during WWIII, an information war that most people never even knew was raging, with soldiers nobody formally enlisted or even knew existed. Ghosts in the Machine.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
09 August, 12:03
I have enjoyed y’all so much! Thank you for allowing me to write whatever was on my heart and mind! I thank God for this dysfunctional yet unified place. The ups and downs. The prayers. The humor. The raw emotions. The love and the united front against bots, scammers, shills, trolls and commies.
We have prayed, laughed and cried together. We memorialized our brave fallen soldiers and appreciate the active duty and veterans.
Thank you for the info that you all afforded me to help me get through the years of watching our country being destroyed by evil. Evil we never imagined existed.
Some would say we are all a bunch of misfits but all I ever saw was patriots that crave freedom, justice, morality and truth. I know we are nearing the end and in case I don’t get to tell you later, I love you all! 🕊

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
09 August, 12:01
An AMAZING TEAM ASSEMBLED by Almighty God and His Mighty Angels!!! We are ALL ONE!!!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
08 August, 11:59
Pretty Amazing to be sure.

I believe, there is something common in our DNA, experiences and spirituality which called us.

"crappy" Social Media was an enabler for us to connect & bond across the world.

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
08 August, 11:53
It's definitely cool though, isn't it?

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
08 August, 11:33
It would have been so much harder to do if we didn't have this big family in world patriotism to lean on, to lift each other up...

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
08 August, 11:29
🙌🙏💪😍🔥

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
08 August, 11:09
🔥🔥🔥 God rattles cages, commands attention, stirs souls and breaks molds in unconventional ways.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
08 August, 11:08

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
08 August, 11:03

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 August, 11:01
The Called
That's the only way i no how to explain it for me
Just like i just knew not to take the bio weapon
At the time i thought i was gambling with my life, reputation and all that came with Q also, but i just knew
Thanks B 2 God, the Great Way Maker😤

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
08 August, 11:00
Nothing short of miraculous

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
08 August, 10:58
🙏❤️🐸

Silver Cat @silvercat
08 August, 10:52
Truth has a vibe; those who love the Truth responded!

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
08 August, 10:50

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
08 August, 04:58 (E)
Truth to power...

I think enough of us were primed prior to Q.

I was on Youtube from 2015... arguing against Islam, and, the obvious media bias against Trump, and, the apparent multi country coordination of that effort... long before I found Q... cannot even recall how I ended up there.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
08 August, 11:39
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
My radar got signs as early as 2003 when Tony Blair parked tanks on Heathrows front lawn, that alerted me to how corrupt the media was, so from then on I nearly exclusively watched the RT channel which exposed me to Lavill and Max Kaiser. The next big event was when the UK government borrowed 800 billion to make the bankers good again and then they transfered the debt on to the tax payer and indebted my young children and I thought how cruel it was and that they were making a mockery of justice. It was at this stage that I discovered the working of The City in London and their gate keeping positions. I use to read 13-14 hours a day, this is when I read the story of Regina Louf and she helped me piece it all together so when I stumbled accross Q and he was echoing the same stories, Q became a massive confirmation of all that I had discovered already. My biggest error was under estimating the scale of the deceiption and how far the roots went globally.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
08 August, 04:43
😂😂😂 we were just waiting for the cue.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
08 August, 04:39
We knew in spirit what was being dropped was fact. It resounded internally!
Discovering all the hidden truths behind the Cabal’s covert 100+ year takeover of America & subsequently the world, turned those single cell conspiracies into full grown malignancies, that very nearly consumed us & Earth.

Truth is a silver dagger to the heart of every lie.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
08 August, 04:34
Discernment! Vibes!

Our inner Voices subconsciously knowing that what we were reading was what we already was TRUTH!!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
08 August, 04:28
GOD CALLING UP HIS WARRIORS US THE REMANENT

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
08 August, 04:26
MASTER KEK THIS THIS THIS
Q AND ANONS ARE THE BEST WORLD WIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
08 August, 03:41
KeK

arba happihr @arba
08 August, 03:34
A warrior's job is never ending.
I met a woman who was 80 today.
She had the spirit of being 50 year older.
She had taken 2 jabs and regretted it.
Her husband fell over in front of her, of a heart attack.
Jabs
We made our 3 mile walk and found some sharks teeth along the way.
Hope to see her when she returns in October
She is a warrior, has been her entire life. 😀

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
08 August, 03:33

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
08 August, 03:30
It's awe inspiring, isn't it?