Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
01 February, 12:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
07 February, 01:24
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
Could you please fight airlines and hospitals to stop forcing masks then do store chains! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amanda Noneyabiz @SmartFart2021
07 February, 02:31
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
Stores are easy, includ chains, I dont wear them to pharmacies ;CVS, local pharmacy, grocery, Target, Walmart, gstations, restau. I dont wear masks anymore. I avoid the hosp &Dr.Offices.The people in charge,mgmt, supervisers ect,) they may give you a hard time about "the mask policy".but you just have to know your shit, spit truth to them. Good warmup for yourself, print a CDC face mask exemption card. when they say something about a mask to you, say you have a mask exemption. ask them if they need to see card, 19 out of 20 will decline and leave you alone.Push as far as ur confortable.

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
07 February, 10:40
In response Amanda Noneyabiz to his Publication
ACA clearly states you can't be denied health care coverage for discrimination. refusing service for not wearing a mask is discrimination. It also goes against the nuremberg code. It's a war crime. You cannot be made to put something on your physicality by someone else. period. share..................

Only people mentioned by SmartFart2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Amanda Noneyabiz, click on at the bottom under it