Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Julie Que @JulieQue
10 August, 06:25
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
This whole movie thing is necessary to wake up the sleepers I get that. But, it is in the mean time ruining family relationships of people who would not normally be in strained situations with each other. Seperation of family relations that will not one day be repaired.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
11 August, 05:19
In response Julie Que to her Publication
I hear ya. My wife and I tread VERY carefully around friends and family.

But this part was not brought to us by those scripting the movie. The broken relationships were caused by those whose agenda is to divide & conquer. Think about how many ways "they" have figured out to divide us, from the trivial to the fundamental.

Pres #44 was (is) a master of division.

The movie phase is to soften the blow a bit for the sleepers who face a rude awakening otherwise.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
08 August, 12:11
We r ready 🙌🏼❤️🙏

Anne Kats @anneanon1
07 August, 12:50
Hi Kim 😘💖🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼