Jackie Joe @CD9
πŸ’₯πŸ”₯Breaking News πŸ”₯πŸ’₯

A member of Biden's transition team: We fear that a pro-Trump National Guard will kill Biden on the day of his inauguration.

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
This is a ridiculous situation.

πŸ’₯They say that if there is no National Guard, people will kill Biden.

πŸ’₯On the other hand, they say that maybe a member of the National Guard will kill Biden.

πŸ˜’I think Biden should import troops from China to protect himself against the United States.πŸ˜’

πŸ’₯πŸ”₯Share with your friends

More info
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Mrdonald_trump
09:17 PM - Jan 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by CD9 in this post can reply
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
18 January, 09:19
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
Well ol' paranoia setting in huh Joe? If you don't get out there, you'll likely be Arkancided so it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation huh?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
18 January, 09:13
whenever i see Breaking: i get excited but its just more filler

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Williams @Ready2go
17 January, 09:36
looks like biden knows he is a luability to the deep state and they will not hesitate to take him out. thats what happens when you bed with snakes!! deep state would take him out after sware in and then try to install Harris their real candidate. then blame on trump people.

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
17 January, 09:19
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
JOE CHOSE HIS OWN FATE!!πŸ‘Ί