Martin Geddes @martingeddes
My home is somewhere very safe, stable, unprovocative. Unfortunately this also sucks away the will to live. I liked living dangerously in the city. Maybe I should be more grateful, just I don’t do dull very well.
03:09 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
06 August, 09:21
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
You have a choice in how you dip into the energy/chaos of London now...as opposed to not having control. Control is everything.

I had to do the same (live outside London). But, sometimes popped in for a few days or for a few days in a row if events/lectures/happy hours happened to sync that way. It was nice to chose when to visit it...but not live in it constantly. Made me enjoy it more.😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tricia Walsh Smith @PhoenixAlwaysRisin
06 August, 10:20
Come back to London. You are missed! 😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
06 August, 01:29
Last time i felt like that was disastrous for me!
1st thought is "be careful what you wish for"!
Love you Martin πŸ’›

Laritha Savage @Laritha
06 August, 01:13
Maybe the vibrations are too low at your quiet location.

Better Life @BetterLife
05 August, 04:34
Hi Martin,

Been there, so much discomfort, for a while . . .

You may have heard/read that our emotions create chemical cocktails that the brain interacts with; we can become addicted to these cocktails, and pursue these events or people that help feed this addiction.
You’re a wise fellow - there’s plenty of action in a spiderweb, a blue jay’s activities, the discoveries of a kitten or pup. Best of luck in your relationship with peace ❀️

The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 August, 04:01
By the looks of your nature photos, I don’t believe you. Look deeper to find the beauty you already portray to us. Use a new set of eyes to learn how to live dangerously in this environment.

Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
05 August, 03:14
It will only suck away your will to live if you let it, I live the same way and it was hard at first but I overcame it. We are stronger than we give ourselves credit for.