HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
The size of a hippo proves that eating only vegetables does not make you lose weight ...
05:17 AM - Aug 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
04 August, 03:40
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Hisopotamus Facts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 August, 03:42
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Thanks!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raccoon Conspirator @Raccoon
16 August, 12:26
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
I needed that!😄

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 August, 03:34
Hippos are the most dangerous mammals in Africa, responsible for around 500 human casualties every year.

Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
04 August, 08:04
Fantastic post! In my line of work, I have more sick vegetarians than any other eaters, even the junk food, drinkers, etc. Also, being vegetarian effects the function of brain. It worsens emotional disorders and the brain's ability to handle overwhelm and stress. In my opinion and experience...

04 August, 08:05
In response Catherine Smith to her Publication
👍👍👍👍