Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
02 August, 10:43
Q💧 5 Year Delta

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
02 August, 11:51
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Many of us on this site have been reading that for years. The phrase has lost its power to convince. Many have tuned out and moved on. Some are still hoping. At this point I have lost confidence that anything good will happen in my lifetime

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm sorry you're feeling this way. If I can perhaps give you and others that feel this way some encouragement or maybe even just a different way to think about this post. I treat EVERYDAY like this Qdrop is happening. 😊

I wake up knowing something big is about to drop, and it does! Now we should probably also define our definition of something BIG, because something BIG for you could be something different to me. Big to me is, for example; One single solitary child was protected or rescued from a trafficker stealing him or her away today or one single solitary trafficker was caught and put in prison today. It may not have changed the whole world, but it changed the whole world for that one person. 🤍
12:05 PM - Aug 02, 2023 (E)
In response Scorpio2022 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
02 August, 12:30 (E)
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
. Spiritual Warfare 🕊🛡🗡
People in pursuit of a righteous cause are unstoppable!

Every person reaches a point in their life where their faith and purpose are tested. Most give up, but a true warrior recognizes the illusion of despair, the blessings hidden behind all the weapons formed against him/her and carries on with vigor as he/she is made sharply aware that quitting never lead someone to their victory! 👑