P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Once again appreciate all the AU family over on X! Weโ€™re comfy as fook over here! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ™

https://twitter.com/doqhol...
10:36 AM - Aug 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Sista Sue @SC18835410
14 August, 05:55
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Glad youโ€™re still here with us PJ!
I know X is where the fight is. Have tried many times to get back there to no avail, so this is home and itโ€™s nice to know some of the OG anons from the old Twit are still hanging here!
Love you all tons! โค๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 August, 05:45
Hope I am following you over there!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
14 August, 05:44
Hi PJ ! I love you so much that's what I told DOQ too.
Thank you for being here thank you for never leaving us thank you for your support thank you for you information. Sending all of my love to you and your family. โฃ๏ธ

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
02 August, 09:04
Awww!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Anne Kats @anneanon1
02 August, 12:44
๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
02 August, 12:42
In response GOD WON to her Publication
Love ya back Patriot! โค๏ธ

Jody Donohue @Jody
02 August, 11:15
Home is where the heart is! ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
02 August, 11:00
Praise Jesus.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
02 August, 10:40
who is PJ?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 August, 10:41
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
The AnonUp member who posted this post. ๐Ÿ˜Š