Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 August, 03:45
For those still suspended from the platform formerly known as Twitter, just know AU does a great job at keeping up on the Top news. What you may be missing is Xeets like this.

I have to wonder who is putting him through the humiliation ritual at this point, BHs or WHs?

Either way, make it stop.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
01 August, 10:05
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I BELIEVE HIS SON WAS THE SACRIFICE...and now comes the humiliation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
01 August, 11:19
In response Dottie French to her Publication
he didnt die

Dottie French @DotOn777
01 August, 11:29
In response reaper myer to his Publication
How do you know that?

Did you read it somewhere? See it on the news?

Remember that [NFLplayer] that dropped on the field? DAMAR HAMLIN? He's dead. Bronny James died. Unless you can find a credible source to prove he DID NOT DIE...I'm sticking with...the child is dead.

reaper myer @reapermyer
01 August, 11:36
In response Dottie French to her Publication
https://sportsmanor.com/nb...
apparently its not even real but idk you have your own views on whats real or not which is perfectly fine

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
01 August, 11:45
I've seen other commercials on cable tv of late. Hot pink is in a lot of these ads.

reaper myer @reapermyer
01 August, 11:49
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
a bunch of the fake news fact check sites say its photoshopped not a good source i realize lol but it could be people just trolling him

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
There is more than one out there
03:50 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it