Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Sometimes...
A Warrior forgets about the time, in helping to wake a sleeping Nation.

#HoldTheLine

#ThePeoplesBridge
09:46 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
10 February, 04:28
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
❀️Sending love your way Veronica!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
10 February, 03:24
KEEP IT UP PATRIOT! πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
10 February, 03:01
Stay warm and blessings to you! You are an inspiration! β€οΈπŸ˜€πŸ™πŸ‘

Seamonkey Revival @duke347
10 February, 01:19
just the inspiration I needed.β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ
merci

KatiaQ Seventeen @Katia17
10 February, 12:11
love you beautiful lady.

mike Anon @ITS_TIME
10 February, 10:08
God Bless you Ma'am, you are a fighting Warrior.

Franz Glaus @Ruby_Ray_Media
10 February, 09:29
When God puts that spark in the warrior, the warrior leaps into action.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
10 February, 08:30
God Bless you, i know how cold it is there.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
10 February, 08:13
β€œThe only reason a warrior is alive is to fight, and the only reason a warrior fights is to win”

For God For Family For Country
USA USA USA USA USA

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
β€œThe only reason a warrior is alive is to fight, and the only reason a warrior fights is to win”

USA USA USA USA USA

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777

USA USA USA USA USA

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777

USA USA USA USA USA

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
10 February, 05:30
hey vk .... i dropped ADMP at 1.11( raised $51M Then melt up as kegacy nsked shorts being clised out in microcaps across board). WHAT R We Doing with Twtr..... new highs at $63. WHEN DOES IT GET SIEZED

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
10 February, 05:32
In response Brock Malky to his Publication
as legacy naked shorts are being covered(typos).... its happening everywhere( melt up covering)

Bee Bee @BxAx17
10 February, 05:08
I love You Veronica πŸ₯°

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
10 February, 03:47
Patriot
A person who loves, supports and defends his or her country.
....a defender, especially of individual rights.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
10 February, 02:51
Beautiful Mrs. V, you are truly an inspiration to us all. God bless you, lovely lady. β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

VK, my apologies for being absent to class: my aunt had surgery and was diagnosed with terminal cancer, then my Mom was diagnosed with reocurring breast cancer (metastisized to her stomach after being cancer free for 6 years) and my son had surgery. its been a hell of a week and a half. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
10 February, 12:48

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
09 February, 10:57
siince ..
THIS #WEEK ..
I just started to think that... indeed

#Coup "ala" #URSS - #1991 to #GORBACHEV when the #PERESTROIKA

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
09 February, 10:36
Blessings to you dear one. ❀️❀️

Rita Hen @WindyGale17
09 February, 09:50
Looks like a Perfect Time to me!πŸ₯° With All of thos cars passing by!!!πŸŒΉπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ